Support the National Dues Program
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Make a difference by contributing to the national dues program.
If 10% of alumni pay alumni dues, roughly $73,000 would be raised to advance the Society’s operations.
Management of our operations and support of our local chapters comes at a financial cost, which is partly absorbed through alumni contributions to Sigma Phi Society. The annual dues drive presents an invaluable source of income to fund operations, alumni relations, correspondence, chapter visits, and national events.
The number of alumni contributing to the national dues program during the 2018 calendar year was 392, representing 6.04% of all living alumni. The amount raised was nearly $45,000.
Reasons to Pay Alumni Dues
- Keep current with Sigma Phi by reading emails, news updates, and the Flame.
- Be invited to attend regional and national events.
- Learn of opportunities to provide voluntary assistance with local chapters and/or the national organization.
- Get in touch with fellow pledge brothers, some of whom may have lost touch over the years.
- Understand how Friendship, Love, and Truth applies to today’s undergraduate members.
The goal is a more informed, active, and engaged base of alumni.
If you have not contributed to the Dues Drive, you are encouraged to participate today. You can make a dues donation online at www.SigmaPhi.org/AlumniDues, or by mailing a check to: P.O. Box 57417, Tucson, AZ 85732.